Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CItrus Blast Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. A refreshing union of lemon, lime and orange essential oils make this a citrus lovers first pick. Works well in the kitchen to remove kitchen odors (garlic, fish, onions, etc.) from your hands.

CItrus Blast Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. A refreshing union of lemon, lime and orange essential oils make this a citrus lovers first pick. Works well in the kitchen to remove kitchen odors (garlic, fish, onions, etc.) from your hands.
CItrus Blast Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     A refreshing union of lemon, lime and orange essential oils make this a citrus lovers first pick. Works well in the kitchen to remove kitchen odors (garlic, fish, onions, etc.) from your hands.
Click here to download
handmade halloween card
handmade halloween card
Click here to download
Whipped Pudding by Oyin Handmade
Whipped Pudding by Oyin Handmade
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment