Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lilac Blossom Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. Imagine walking through your garden in the spring with the fresh scent of lilac blossoms, blowing in the breeze.

Lilac Blossom Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. Imagine walking through your garden in the spring with the fresh scent of lilac blossoms, blowing in the breeze.
Lilac Blossom Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     Imagine walking through your garden in the spring with the fresh scent of lilac blossoms, blowing in the breeze.
Click here to download
Feed Your Face: Over 80 Natural Skin Care Recipes for Homemade Facial Masks for All Skin Types.
Feed Your Face: Over 80 Natural Skin Care Recipes for Homemade Facial Masks for All Skin Types.
Click here to download
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::..  Finally my Curlformers Review is here!  See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack    I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum       Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...
Click here to download
...omg i so want
...omg i so want
Click here to download
Dressing Without Losing Yourself
Dressing Without Losing Yourself
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment