Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This do-it-yourself mask can help you fight acne. 2T honey, 1t cinnamon, 1t nutmeg - goodbye pimples nutmeg fights inflammation and redness, cinnamon fights the acne bacteria, while the honey keeps skin hydrated, mix honey nutmeg and cinnamon and put a layer on skin leave on for 20-30 mins [I do and hour] wash off with warm water repeat 3-4x a week I refrigerate what I have left of what I made

Mike Gong marble called Persimmon Pulsator
Mike Gong marble called Persimmon Pulsator
Click here to download
This do-it-yourself mask can help you fight acne. 2T honey, 1t cinnamon, 1t nutmeg - goodbye pimples nutmeg fights inflammation and redness, cinnamon fights the acne bacteria, while the honey keeps skin hydrated, mix honey nutmeg and cinnamon and put a layer on skin leave on for 20-30 mins [I do and hour] wash off with warm water repeat 3-4x a week I refrigerate what I have left of what I made
This do-it-yourself mask can help you fight acne. 2T honey, 1t cinnamon, 1t nutmeg - goodbye pimples nutmeg fights inflammation and redness, cinnamon fights the acne bacteria, while the honey keeps skin hydrated, mix honey nutmeg and cinnamon and put a layer on skin leave on for 20-30 mins [I do and hour] wash off with warm water repeat 3-4x a week I refrigerate what I have left of what I made
Click here to download
Marshmallow Mini Wedding Cakes
Marshmallow Mini Wedding Cakes
Click here to download
Sew in weave by me
Sew in weave by me
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment