Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Inspiration at the hardware store. I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!

Handmade earrings
Handmade earrings

Download whole gallery
Handmade "Bow Tie" Accent Pillows
Handmade "Bow Tie" Accent Pillows

Download whole gallery
Make your own bracelets.
Make your own bracelets.

Download whole gallery
Inspiration at the hardware store. I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!
Inspiration at the hardware store.  I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!

Download whole gallery
Ginger Cake- Handmade Soap - Ginger, Sweet Orange, Spice - Winter Limited Edition
Ginger Cake- Handmade Soap - Ginger, Sweet Orange, Spice - Winter Limited Edition

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment