Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade - I used this when I first did my BC (big chop) and loved the smell and the shine and moisture it provided. I need to revisit this and use it to seal my ends after styling.

Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade - I used this when I first did my BC (big chop) and loved the smell and the shine and moisture it provided. I need to revisit this and use it to seal my ends after styling.
Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade - I used this when I first did my BC (big chop) and loved the smell and the shine and moisture it provided. I need to revisit this and use it to seal my ends after styling.

Download whole gallery
handmade Tortellini and Ravioli
handmade Tortellini and Ravioli

Download whole gallery
radiohead creep
radiohead creep

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment